Or…”How to Express Yourself in Stitchery”?
[The usual disclaimer: This is likely NSFW and possibly will put your panties into an uncomfortable position if you don’t like the use of the full English vocabulary.]
1. Work yourself to total exhaustion.
2. Go read this brief essay for zilliionth time.
3. Giggle. You know, you giggle that giddy giggle of weariness that’s been poked a little with a pointy stick.
4. Look up coloring book pages of cornucopias because you’re way too lazy to draw one yourself. (like this one)
5. Stitch instead of eating lunch on your break.
6. Trudge back to the office.
“It’s fall, fuckfaces. You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not.”