Up next over here is quilting George, a quilt started back in July 2010.
But there’s no time for any of that this week. So I thought I’d share some random things with you…
1. Have you seen Dan’s most recent patchwork? It’s some amazing amalgamation of precision and free piecing. Totally swoon-worthy.
2. And Geta’s overlay trapunto work is mesmerizing.
3. The Stash Pact II group is still buzzing with folks thinking about stash and how to manage it. The discussions are on-going so you can jump in and join us now if you like. [Apparently Black Friday was a minefield of desire.] The projects shared are lovely and inspirational.
4. Also over on flickr, I spilled the truth about some bee blocks. It is an admission of my own dumbness and a path to a clear mind.
5. Awe and inspiration can be instilled any day over at This is Colossal. The anamorphic illusions posted today are a simple idea executed impeccably and impressively.
6. Steven sent along a link to that scene in The L-Word that inspired the “down there” redwork. It is not a video you want to watch at work or with little kids listening, probably. You have been warned. Here’s the video.
Okay…that’s enough. Go have a great day!